What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple's iOS

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
I just recently found out about family sharing. It's great because I can share my paid apps with my wife. Weather apps etc. I always thought each person had to purchase their own. Also works with icloud storage etc.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
I finally tried out Apple pay few weeks ago for something. It actually worked well. Anyone else ever use it? I see most grocery stores take it, along with McDonald's.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
I love how every phone company brands contactless payment (Apply pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc) - it's just NFC capabilities sending stored card information.

Anyhow.. yes I've used Apple Pay and Samsung pay and others. They all work very well and are generally more convenient than actually using your card when a store has readers that are capable of this. No insert card, wait for chip reading, stare at the screen and figure out when this store wants you to remove the card, sign, etc. Just hold up your device and give it whichever input it needs to authorize use and maybe sign.

Top Bottom