What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple's iOS

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Sure I have a spare hour or 2 to install a near 50 MB update. Come on apple, how come your updates take so long to intall even on the newest and latest devices?

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
A guy here at work just got an Iphone X as well. I asked him how he likes it, yesterday was his first day. He said he missed the button. But today he said he is getting use to it. I still am on the fence. My contract is up and I am due for a new one, but I am still pretty satisfied with my 6s. Plus Verizon isn't having any promotions right now which is strange like @jmanz said this is their slow time of the year, you think there would be specials running.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
A guy here at work just got an Iphone X as well. I asked him how he likes it, yesterday was his first day. He said he missed the button. But today he said he is getting use to it. I still am on the fence. My contract is up and I am due for a new one, but I am still pretty satisfied with my 6s. Plus Verizon isn't having any promotions right now which is strange like @jmanz said this is their slow time of the year, you think there would be specials running.
I thought I would really miss the button too. Took me about a day to get over it. I don't miss it at all now. The battery life is great, as it should be for a new phone, and it is smoking fast. Compared to my former iphone 6 anyways. Old tech I know. It's a great phone though, I can't think of anything negative to say about it. I'm sure the 8 and 8 plus are good as well. I almost went with the 8 plus but after seeing them both in person, I decided on the X.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Sounds like the Iphone X isn't selling to well. I think they asked to much.

Apple reportedly to halve iPhone X production volume in Q1 2018

Apple reportedly notified suppliers on Monday that it is halving its iPhone X production target for the first three months of the year.

The company was expecting to produce 40 million units of the iPhone X in the first quarter of 2018, but has now revised the figure to just 20 million, Nikkei reported without citing a source.

The report comes almost a week after an analyst said Apple would kill off the iPhone X when the next-generation model hits the market later this year. The iPhone X is the company's most expensive phone to date, with a hefty price tag of $999, £999 or AU$1,579.

Apple will want to avoid making the iPhone X cheaper so that it doesn't sabotage sales of mid-range models, said KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.

The company's production target for the iPhone 8, 8 Plus and the iPhone 7 remains at 30 million units for the first quarter of the year, said the Nikkei, showing no change for when the predictions were first published in November 2017.

Apple did not immediately respond to request for comment.
Source

Top Bottom