Ultimate Fights Saturday

C Pav

Reaction score
Anyone excited or going to want to watch? Cro cop makes his debut in UFC. I am going to a friends place to watch....Oh, E you are invited so let me know.

Anyone excited or going to want to watch? Krocop makes his debut in UFC. I am going to a friends place to watch....Oh, E you are invited so let me know.
I AM CRO COP!!!!!!

I am ordering it, per the usual.

Why does everyone get to have fun except me :(

You were invited by Corey, or is the wife laying the smack down?  ;-)

You were invited by Corey, or is the wife laying the smack down?  ;-)
She will go cro cop on me. No i haven't asked yet.

Nodle's wife vs Nodle=Nodle's wife by left high kick.

Jmanz wife vs. jmanz.... hit below the belt with a load of dishes. :smt062

rumor has it that nodle could stand to help out a bit more around the house  :shock:

rumor has it that nodle could stand to help out a bit more around the house  :shock:
*walks away in shame... :smt090

So tell me about this fight etc...

Can't find this on youtube yet. :smt011

Here is a rundown:

Sanchez rushes forward with punches, but Mirko simply sidesteps. Mirko lands a left kick to the body. Mirko lands a crisp straight left. And another. Mirko is picking his shots here. Mirko cuts off the ring and plows a low kick into Sanchezs legs. Sanchez can take a punch. Sanchez shoots but Mirko stuffs it. Mirko allows him to go to his back before taking side-control. Cro Cop mounts. Mirko pounds away with punches until the referee stops the bout at 4:33 of the first frame.

Here is a rundown:Sanchez rushes forward with punches, but Mirko simply sidesteps. Mirko lands a left kick to the body. Mirko lands a crisp straight left. And another. Mirko is picking his shots here. Mirko cuts off the ring and plows a low kick into Sanchezs legs. Sanchez can take a punch. Sanchez shoots but Mirko stuffs it. Mirko allows him to go to his back before taking side-control. Cro Cop mounts. Mirko pounds away with punches until the referee stops the bout at 4:33 of the first frame.
Need to find video...

I'm sure it will be soon.  Sanchez was doing a lot of running and backing away.  CroCop was forced to pretty much stalk him around the octagon.  He was close on landing some huge punches that would have ended it earlier than it did.

Found her...

link dead

You could tell that guy was scared of him.

Yeah, Cro Cop is so calm and collected. He just slowly walked towards Sanchez and "stalked his prey".

Yeah, Cro Cop is so calm and collected. He just slowly walked towards Sanchez and "stalked his prey".
They need to just toss him in there with Tito or something and get it going.

Back