All things related to the Xbox platforms

Some good deals for Black Friday out there.

So I completely agree with @C Pav that the 1tb SSD is just not large enough. I have already maxed it out real fast. Honestly this day and age it should had been about 5TB. But 5TB would had been expensive. With the way games are going I think this is going to be a problem in the future.

So I completely agree with @C Pav that the 1tb SSD is just not large enough. I have already maxed it out real fast. Honestly this day and age it should had been about 5TB. But 5TB would had been expensive. With the way games are going I think this is going to be a problem in the future.
Bigger would definitely be nice, but also would've been more expensive like you said and how many would pay that much more? At least you can just plug in an External USB 3.0 drive and use it for the NON-X/S optimized games. The special expansion cards also let you expand your storage for optimized games as more and more get optimizations. They are expensive currently, but hopefully those prices come down, or the size of the available ones go up over time.Also, what on earth did you do to fill the drive already? Are you actively playing all the games you have installed? I know that with the size of today's games, the number you can fit on 1TB is limited, but you can also just redownload a game so why not remove a game once you are done playing and just re-install down the road if you want to replay? Though I know some just really want to have every game they own installed to play it at a moments notice.

Ya I just need to dump some, with high speed it’s not to bad to re-download them again.

EoK635yVoAAm1_j

Started Control last night. It's strange. ?

Only thing that sucks about Gamepass is games going away.

Only thing that sucks about Gamepass is games going away.
It wouldn't be sustainable (or affordable) if it just gave you every game ever and for ever. It does that for Microsoft games, they won't go anywhere. The others come and go, but I think they are guaranteed to be on the platform for a few months if they are added. Money is paid to a developer/studio/publisher and their game is available for whatever time they agreed on. I suppose they could keep all the same games and never add anything new? Is that something you would want? I doubt it. If they have a game on the pass you want to play, play it while its there. If they have a game on the pass that you want to be able to play forever and always - buy the game. You'll get a discount on the purchase while it's in gamepass as well.You can wish for other things that would obviously be nice, but are clearly impossible, like say only ever having to put gas in your car's tank once and it will drive forever.

See some new games got added to Gamepass today.

Saw the notification pop up about some additions on the mobile app. The site of the Gamespass Games is helpful as well. There's both a "recently added" and "leaving soon" section to keep up with anything coming/going.

Glad I didn’t buy Skyrim the last time it was on sale.

It’s over boys...

Some new footage. I believe that this is exclusive to the Xbox. Fun fact this game was a deciding factor on me buying a new Xbox series X.

It's Xbox & PC. It's also going to be available to GamePass members on day 1 of launch.

It's Xbox & PC. It's also going to be available to GamePass members on day 1 of launch.
Did you ever play the originals @ndboarder ?

Looks like the consoles are starting to get easier to get. People are saying that in most Targets they are widely available.

Back