Apple products and their iOS

Well my first post from my new Mac mini. I ran into a few little problems with the setup. Mostly my keyboard, but found there was a little hardware update to do, it fixed everything. The extra money for the Touch ID keyboard was well worth it. Downloading the new Monterey update as we speak. Took me a little to get back into the way things work, since it has been a few years since I have used a Mac. Hooked my little iFi Zen dad up to it, and she is pumping up Spotify as well. One thing I thought I may not like the was the magic track pad. I took a chance on it, but man the gestures are pretty cool. I am catching super fast onto using it as well. It is supposed to be better for you than a mouse with carpel tunnel. It's really amazing the face touch and how it works one it. The future is here boys and I am hoping on the train! :cool:

I'll be honest, after using this Mac, it has ruined me from using my PC, I don't want to go back.

I'll be honest, after using this Mac, it has ruined me from using my PC, I don't want to go back.
I am excited to upgrade. Perhaps next year. We'll see.

I am trying to hate this Mac. I keep telling myself "You don't need it you have a PC". But when I use it everything seems so simplified and it gives me a cozy feeling. I am trying to find an excuse to hate it, but then love using it when I use it.

Im digging the Terminal in the Mac, no need for an SSH client. :cool:

Got to compare the new iPhones yesterday. I'm kind of digging the mini, it' has all the same feature minus the size and a little less battery life, but man would be nice for us pocket carriers.

Ordered a hub for my Mac mini.

Looks like we have a 15.2.1 available

Ha, beat me to it!

They fixing the Safari issue? Maybe I should use a better browser but worksd as much as needed for mobile. WHat happnes is every so often the ddress bar dissapears and I then have to force close the app, pne, it rashes then works when I open it again until next time it decides to do it.

They fixing the Safari issue? Maybe I should use a better browser but worksd as much as needed for mobile. WHat happnes is every so often the ddress bar dissapears and I then have to force close the app, pne, it rashes then works when I open it again until next time it decides to do it.
In haven’t really ran into those problems, my address bar will be get stuck on dark mode once and awhile, if that’s what your talking about?

I have had that happen a few times, rarely though for me.

I thought I would post some of my must have apps for Mac.

1. Magnet - Basically like Windows 'snap' feature. Allows you to drag windows and have them perform options.

2. HazeOver - Darkens Windows in the background. This one really makes a difference in your OS.

3. Sleeve - Works with most audio services out there. Displays album artwork and Artists title and song titles, also allows you to control it from desktop as well. So many options to change your display style as well. This is so worth the money and one of my favorite apps.

Left out another amazing must have tool.

1. Yoink - This handy little program adds a small slide out 'shel' when you goto drag something. Then when your ready, just pull it back out. Text, images, files, it doesn't matter.

Another one I forgot to mention, but most know about this one.

1. iStat Menus - Monitor all sorts of things like CPU, memory, Storage etc.

I am turning into such a Apple slut lately. Just switched to their Apple music. What is happening to me?

200.gif

Well, I ordered me and my wife a couple of new iPhones for me and my wife. I went with the iPhone 13 Pro models. The max is too big for me and the Pros are the same size as our XR. We were due for an upgrade, and we got a good deal on our others as trades. Mostly wanted it for the 5g speed and the new camera.

Back