Another monday, how was your weekend?

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Mine was good but seemd to short as usual. Fiance's parents came to town Saturday so went out to eat King Buffet for lunch with them on Saturday. I went home then while Tina and her mom went shopping. Later that evening her parents met mine as we had dinner at Happy Joes(pizza). They then came over to visit for a bit at my parents house.

Sunday was church then lunch at Subway. I wento home to play a game or two then back to fiances to say goodbye to her parents. We then went for a walk and then got some Doritos and blizzards for supper....how bad of eating is that? Rest of the night was nap and relax.

How was your weekend?

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Guitar hero, guitar hero, more guitar hero. Tried out the new Ubuntu, slept, watched Planet Earth on Discovery. Just mostly relaxed, took a walk yesterday because it was so nice out.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Friday: Get off work, go to post office to pick up stupid package that they can't seem to deliver (stupid postal service), drive GTO ~120 miles back to the farm in rain with wipers that don't work so well, thank you Rain X.  Planning to swap vehicles.  Hey I locked my car with my remote start and left the ignition key in and guess what, my battery is dead... 45 minutes later, well now I know how to pop my hood without being able to get in the car and i'm headed back to Fargo.  Hurray for torrential rain on the way home :smt011 Get home, hook up the NES and it's Super Mario 3 time until bed at around 2:30 a.m.

Saturday:  Wake up at the crack of 11:00 a.m. (the woman leaves for work with my car  (the main reason for the return of the GTO, she can drive my car and her jeep is injured from the deer it took out last Tuesday) laze about for a while, shower, head to the junk yard.  They haven't pulled everything I asked them too.  Get tools, go pull head panel and assorted lights needed.  Return home, realize I forgot my tools, go back get them, return and put jeep on ramps.  Remove bumper, grill, passenger side lights, and broken header panel.  Attempt to straighten driver's side quarter panel.  Insert new header panel, put passenger side and the new drivers side lights back on, oops need the bumper on first, take them back off, oops guess not put them back on, put the bumper on, put the grill on... mess around and redo portions of this over and over, hey it's gonna storm again and my car is home now, clean vehicle windows, Rain X, cook supper, more NES, watch movie in bed

Sunday:  wake up at the crack of 3 (pm) go get a few remaining parts needed for jeep (still need a blinker though, why doesn't anyone carry bulb 1295NA FUCK) eat some dinner at Texas Roadhouse Grill (MMM MMM GOOD), go back and put on jeep parts on, out to see 'Vacancy' NES, then Genesis, then go to bed, but I'm not sure I ever did sleep last night... why did I sleep until 3...

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Sounds like a busy weekend for you. Sounds like the GF owes you for all the work you did to her jeep. BTW Texas Roadhouse is very good. Their honey butter rules.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Sounds like a busy weekend for you. Sounds like the GF owes you for all the work you did to her jeep. BTW Texas Roadhouse is very good. Their honey butter rules.
Oh, after the past couple nights she doesn't owe much...  ;-)