Alien Abduction Caught On Film In Dickinson, North Dakota

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
WTF? :shock:

HBCC UFO Research Note: The gentleman who sent me the report on what could be the most amazing bit of footage to come along in years sat on the film for over two months. He wasn't sure what he was going to do with it, or share such an fascinating look into something many have tried to capture over the years, but with no luck at all. In telephone interviews and what this man has sent me in the past, over the UFO sightings he has experienced, which included some of the best footage of a UFO event I have personally received. I am very excited to be receiving the film of what I am being told is of the fellows alien abduction caught on video tape which was taken in his bedroom while he slept.

Once the video footage is received at HBCC UFO Research and another call to the man who provided the footage, we will go from there with getting the footage released, along with an full interview on his ongoing experiences. So stayed tuned over the next couple of weeks. The footage left the United States on June 20, 2007 in route to me at HBCC UFO Research.

With alot of unusual events taking place to this one fellow in Dickinson, North Dakota, I am looking for others from the area who may have been witness to unknown craft/objects over the last few years. If you have seen something, please do drop Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research a note explaining what you have witnessed.

Also while I am here, I would like to point out that Ontario, Canada is still going through a wave of UFO sightings, especially in June things picked up dramatically. I haven't checked the count on reports coming out of Ontario, but they are certainly high in count. Also something else I found very unusual, on June 19, 2007 UFO reports came flooding in from all parts of North America. Many different types of lights/craft were witnessed and folks were kind enough to file their reports.

The below report gives you a small look into what the footage holds from the man from Dickinson, North Dakota.

Brian. I will be sending the film today on Wednesday (June 20, 2007), but all my work that was typed up on my computer got lost because I just minimized it and told my wife about it but she still found a way to lose it for me! I will have to do everything all over again and I am drained right now! I will get you a draft on explaining the film this week on e-mail and the story I would like to tell will come in time! When you view the film you may have to adjust your TV settings! Just the brightness should do the trick. The film starts out at a certain point from the original tape! It runs for about 15 minutes with just one strange thing happening when there is a sudden movement inside my blankets and I do some strange moaning!

Just noticed that yesterday! After15 minutes my blankets go down and you will see lying on the top of my blankets on the right side a very strange entity lying there with a funnel like spiraling end to it! It just molds itself on top as my blankets come down! I don't know why the blankets are so high except for maybe if my legs are up in the air, but that is not the way I would normally sleep! The strange moaning I do with a sudden jerk in the blankets is about 11 minutes in! After 15 minutes or so the blankets come down and the first entity is revealed and then about 70 seconds or so after the blankets lower you will hear two clicks, a pause and then a third click and from my head a entity jumps from my head directly into this spiraling thing laying on my bed! I think then after about two minutes you see this thing move as it appears to swallow this thing down right into the next room.

Another couple minutes pass and this entity suddenly gets up and with a thump, proving it is something at least partially physical backs out of the room and then is immediately replaced by a spinning globe like, devious spinning light and a narrower like arm going to my nightstand area and then it just sits there until the film runs out! Remember to turn up the volume a bit to hear the sounds because that is very important that the sounds goes' along with each thing that happens! It is in night shot but once you get your adjustments right you will be amazed! For a long time I have been thinking that the intelligence I have been dealing with is not humanoid at all and just uses the EBE'S as a way of dealing with us so at least we can relate to it in some way! I will get into more of that later but for now it is just important to get you the film and try to help me to get this to the right people where it can come out to the public and not be hidden and covered up! My original tape is in a safety deposit box so I am determined to get this out! However I just don't think it will work on a computer screen unless there is a way to enhance it because it is just to dark! I am very lucky to of gotten what I got because my nightlight must of been efficient enough to get these amazing images only in night shot and not super night shot! Sure wish though it would of been in super night shot.

Also I rewind and record over a couple times to help see the motion better. so it does not show how the film ended because I forgot to leave the pause when I recorded onto VCR! I tried to get it on DVD but failed! I just don't know how to do that yet! I will be giving you more but right now I am just mad as hell for my wife losing what was a lot of typing and time and got to do everything all over again! I am going to send this now and go to the post office and get it into the mail before I run into more bad luck !

Thank you to the gentleman for everything, this is going to be some event when released. On a side note, these things happen when it comes to computers, it has happened to me and will happen again. Just sorry to hear all his work was lost. But we will get everything done up.

SOURCE

This is also very strange:

UFO Cluster - Dickinson North Dakota 02/02/07

Code:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u42TjcqqHeI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u42TjcqqHeI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
SOURCE

This is also very strange:UFO Cluster - Dickinson North Dakota 02/02/07
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42TjcqqHeI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42TjcqqHeI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

SOURCE
The orange thing looks like the moon.  The video looks pretty fake to me whatever it's supposed to be

This is also very strange:UFO Cluster - Dickinson North Dakota 02/02/07

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42TjcqqHeI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42TjcqqHeI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

SOURCE
The orange thing looks like the moon.   The video looks pretty fake to me whatever it's supposed to be
The orange thing is a moon, it's the smaller dots that start to light up.

Back