Trump turning on his own people?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I am not to pleased with statements like this, as I am not the only one. Is Trump turning on those that voted for him?

At one point, Mr. Trump suggested that law enforcement authorities should have the power to seize guns from mentally ill people or others who could present a danger without first going to court. “I like taking the guns early,” he said, adding, “Take the guns first, go through due process second.”
SourceRevolution incoming?

So let's see this week Trump bans bump stocks, pulls troops out of Syria, and now backs down on the border wall? WTF is going on?

So let's see this week Trump bans bump stocks, pulls troops out of Syria, and now backs down on the border wall? WTF is going on?
Trump has been openly opposed to being the world's police. Really, the UN should step up and take over in Syria but that won't happen. This shouldn't come as any surprise though.

Trump has been openly opposed to being the world's police. Really, the UN should step up and take over in Syria but that won't happen. This shouldn't come as any surprise though.
I agree, in one way it's not our problem. But at the same time you basically gave the country to Russia. Also I think our involvement there had a lot to do with Iran as well and Israel. I don't know, I am sure they have a plan, but if anything we could still hold a presence there.

Now it looks like he isback to his original stance on the boarder wall.

Now General Mattis resigns. Scary. :eek:

Let's face it, he is not fit to lead the country. It's just how it is. Not saying the dems are but he just is not a leader.

Let's face it, he is not fit to lead the country. It's just how it is. Not saying the dems are but he just is not a leader.
Trump_Youre_Fired_02.jpg

That's our old boss!
Your right today was the big day for you. The Friday before Christmas. Our old boss should be walking in about 5 minutes after you sneak out wanting you to do something.

Your right today was the big day for you. The Friday before Christmas. Our old boss should be walking in about 5 minutes after you sneak out wanting you to do something.
Sneak out? I had my days off written on the calendar forever. Now that one guy who would always leave early before it got dark or not come in because of weather is another story...

Sneak out? I had my days off written on the calendar forever. Now that one guy who would always leave early before it got dark or not come in because of weather is another story...
Well you should had let me sleep over then. Also.... just sit back down you ain't going anywhere!

Back