Ebola: Doctors told to prep for global outbreak

If he is really blind then how could he tell that the mic got knocked over? HMMM.. HMMMMMMMM???

Also heard he goes to movies all the time and has large tv's in his house

Last edited by a moderator:
K9sx7Td.jpg

Well, going to them would be one way to hear them, with a better than average sound system (granted he probably has or could have a better than "better than average" system of his own).Large TV's wouldn't make much sense for him, but still wouldn't you still have a TV to listen to shows/news. Maybe has large TV's so any guests can watch on a decent screen? It's not like he'd have to skimp on expenses

Well, going to them would be one way to hear them, with a better than average sound system (granted he probably has or could have a better than "better than average" system of his own).Large TV's wouldn't make much sense for him, but still wouldn't you still have a TV to listen to shows/news. Maybe has large TV's so any guests can watch on a decent screen? It's not like he'd have to skimp on expenses
Probably right about the guests and such. Plus I'm not sure if he's married or has a significant other???

Probably right about the guests and such. Plus I'm not sure if he's married or has a significant other???
He was then he got divorced after 11 years of marriage. Link

She knew his secret. :cautious:

Holy Shit! :eek: I await for the US to start telling people to leave the country next.

Germany on Wednesday called on its nationals to leave the three worst-hit countries -- Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone
Source

Anyone that has BEK sports as part of their TV package, the ND Dept. of Health will be airing a General Public focused show about Ebola Virus Preparedness on Monday August 18th at 11:00 A.M.

Anyone that has BEK sports as part of their TV package, the ND Dept. of Health will be airing a General Public focused show about Ebola Virus Preparedness on Monday August 18th at 11:00 A.M.
Interesting. I wonder if this was the state's idea or pushed down from the Government for each state?

1) Government produced pathogen in lab

2) Release secretly

3) Cause media speculation

4) Cause mass hysteria

5) Control citizens and lose Freedom...

sGC4Qys.jpg

Still, ebola pales in comparison to malaria.

Still, ebola pales in comparison to malaria.
Give it some time, just wait till it starts to mutate.

Give it (the government) some time, just wait till it starts to mutate.
*FixedTrue, once it does, it would be unstoppable.

If you notice one thing, I've been telling people too, is that this Ebola outbreak is doubling every month. They were giving statistics since it's outbreak in March, and it's very close doubling of the month before.

Back