Ducky one 2 mini keyboard

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So back earlier this year this keyboard you had to be on a waiting list to receive. The finally have stocked them and for $99 I think it's a decent deal. It's a 60% keyboard, so you do lose some options. Reviews are great, it uses a UBS c type cable as well. There are plenty of key choices, but I went with my standard Cherry Reds. Looking forward to it.

large_DKON1861ST-USPDAZT1_main.png

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=4322

Last edited by a moderator:
So I went ahead and ordered some "pudding" key caps in for it as well. Always wanted some.

Just hooked this little beauty up. Love the 60& size, so much more room on my desk. The colors are bright and vivid as well. I pulled the keys straight off and installed the putty ones along with some O-rings. Loving it! :love:

I went back to this keyboard and have been really enjoying it lately. Such a great quality little keyboard. It's on a 60%, so you do need to use your FN key for a few things, but one you learn the commands it's great. Also always use double shot keys, they make such a huge difference on the feel and oils from your fingers.

@C Pav did you pick out a new keyboard yet? I still love my Ducky.

I ordered a new Keyboard from Amazon; they have some really cheap but good ones now. A 60% keyboard is what I prefer, plus it gives you so much more desk space as well. I should have it tomorrow. I will see if it was worth the money. I really prefer Cheery reds, but this has brown switches in it. I want that tactile bump without the cost of the noise.

... A 60% keyboard is what I prefer, plus it gives you so much more desk space .....
I dunno, if there isn't a numpad, I'm not really a fan.

Got new keyboard in the mail today. This is basically what I have been using all along but with a savings of about $120. @C Pav if you are wanting to get into something new, I can highly recommend these. I don't even know how they can produce these for the cost. Shoot, the double shot pbt keycaps that is comes with are the price of the whole keyboard. I would say the only thing that is missing it doesn't have the pop-up feet like the Ducky. Who cares at this price.

Back