Amazon and shipping

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I don't understand them giving you anything, or you even feeling entitled enough to ask. If I were the person you asked, you'd have gotten a stern f-off, the sale was on for two days, if you didn't buy it at that time you can pay the current price or wait until the next sale with the same pricing.
Hey it never hurts to ask, I figured she would just say no, instead she went into customer service overboard. When your as good as customer as me, you get special privilege. ;)

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I just wanted to tell this story. So I ordered a package that was suppose to be delivered today. The UPS guy hands me the package and I know how big the box is suppose to be and it doesn't match. I am kinda in shock trying to figure it out. I read the box and its a box of artificial grass turf. Basically someone tried to scam me and sent me an item that weighed the same but obviously was not my item. So I got on with support. It was a WoW item that I ordered and after explaining to the guy he tell me he use to play WoW and he would take care of me. He replaced the order and I don't have to send the box of grass back. He was cool talked about playing the game for a little bit. It's strange because it was packaged though Amazon, you think they would trace it back to whoever packaged it. Still sucks for me because I have to wait till Monday again. Oh well it's cool though WoW players are hidden everywhere.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I just wanted to tell this story. So I ordered a package that was suppose to be delivered today. The UPS guy hands me the package and I know how big the box is suppose to be and it doesn't match. I am kinda in shock trying to figure it out. I read the box and its a box of artificial grass turf. Basically someone tried to scam me and sent me an item that weighed the same but obviously was not my item. So I got on with support. It was a WoW item that I ordered and after explaining to the guy he tell me he use to play WoW and he would take care of me. He replaced the order and I don't have to send the box of grass back. He was cool talked about playing the game for a little bit. It's strange because it was packaged though Amazon, you think they would trace it back to whoever packaged it. Still sucks for me because I have to wait till Monday again. Oh well it's cool though WoW players are hidden everywhere.

I think you should have just kept the turf and forget about the WoWs.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Got a package from Amazon last night with a totally different product in the box than what I ordered.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Amazon has been really cracking down lately. I went to purchase an AC adapter for work, and I couldn't find the brand I normally like. Did some Googling to find out that Amazon has banned a few companies since they were offering gift cards for positive reviews. Now I am actually ok with this part. Reviews should be honest. But sucks for people that actually want to buy them based off their own experience. The two companies I read about was Aukey, and Mpow.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Was suppose to get a package yesterday. They sent it to my town then shipped it off to another town, and it has been sitting there the last two days. šŸ˜”