Alterbridge - One Day Remains

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
It's turning out to be an exceptional album. [glow=red,2,300]Sizzling[/glow] rythm guitar tones. Every song is great.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
It's Creed's band members minus Scott Stapp, the singer of course.  They are indeed good stuff.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
It's Creed's band members minus Scott Stapp, the singer of course.  They are indeed good stuff.
Well thanks for the info, i will make sure not to check this out now.  ;-)

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Lets put it this way, its not  :gay: like emo music, oh wait, u like that  ;-)

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
It's turning out to be an exceptional album. [glow=red,2,300]Sizzling[/glow] rythm guitar tones. Every song is great.
I sure hope that you have a backup of this album made on your musical backup type server.  Just in case anything were to happen to the disc.  :twisted:

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
I sure hope that you have a backup of this album made on your musical backup type server.  Just in case anything were to happen to the disc.  :twisted:
I'll have you make a second backup from my server in case it were to crash.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I'll have you make a second backup from my server in case it were to crash.
Never know when the [glow=red,2,300]Sizzling[/glow] might cause a fire

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
I liked it.

Good stuff.  Didn't care too much for greed...they were a little too holy, and a little slow...
Creed wasn't too holy, at least not Stapp.  He and Kid Rock were video taped getting "serviced" from some strippers after a show.  And yes, I did see the vid however it was edited.