Coronavirus virus epidemic

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the are going to be testing Pence and Trump (again). Boy that would cause some panic if one of them get it.

Sounds like the are going to be testing Pence and Trump (again). Boy that would cause some panic if one of them get it.
Pence had someone on his staff test positive. Pence just tested negative again, results as of yesterday.

Glad I was able to sneak one last haircut in before they all shut down. I feel bad for all the women. Looks like I might be doing my own hair if this don't clear up soon.

Sounds like Trump has called the National Guard up for some more states.

Glad I was able to sneak one last haircut in before they all shut down. I feel bad for all the women. Looks like I might be doing my own hair if this don't clear up soon.
Just get a Wahl for $20-30 bucks and save yourself a pile of money. Been doing that for 15 years or so.

Just get a Wahl for $20-30 bucks and save yourself a pile of money. Been doing that for 15 years or so.
I have one, I use to do my own all the time. Think I will end up having to next time around.

Last edited by a moderator:
So all the new talk is Trump is thinking about re-opening everything back up because it's hurting the economy, but even his own guy in charge said more people will die, but he is basically saying that's a chance he is willing to take. So if he does and people keep passing away they will blame him, but if he keeps it close people will blame him for not doing something sooner. So in a way it's a lose/lose situation. But what is your take? Is the economy worth more than Human lives?

So all the new talk is Trump is thinking about re-opening everything back up because it's hurting the economy, but even his own guy in charge said more people will die, but he is basically saying that's a chance he is willing to take. So if he does and people keep passing away they will blame him, but if he keeps it close people will blame him for not doing something sooner. So in a way it's a lose/lose situation. But what is your take? Is the economy worth more than Human lives?
Well you and I went back and forth about this last night. At some point, you have to make a decision otherwise there won't be a country left to run. If it were up to the doctors, they would say shut everything down for 2 years. That is just not realistic and can't be done. There will be deaths but most will live and life will go on until the next virus comes along.

Back