Amazon Prime has gone downhill and SUCKS

Get on with chat, they will take care of you.
I'm sure they would have. I got it yesterday, 1 day late. It wasn't urgent anyways just thought it was weird.

I see Amazon has waived their minimum shipping right now for those of you without Prime.

I tell you it's hit or miss with Amazon Reps. You either get a good one or bad one.

Hasn't there been reports of strikes? Any more info about them?

I tell you it's hit or miss with Amazon Reps. You either get a good one or bad one.
Just like most places really.

True I was trying to get the same price on an Amazon deal that they had on their own products, but after talking to 3 different reps, they still wouldn't do it. Strange they basically give away their products, but won't give me the same price the day after, ya it's my fault for not ordering on time, but does $20 really matter?

True I was trying to get the same price on an Amazon deal that they had on their own products, but after talking to 3 different reps, they still wouldn't do it. Strange they basically give away their products, but won't give me the same price the day after, ya it's my fault for not ordering on time, but does $20 really matter?
If they had a million customers call and do the same thing, it would matter.

If they had a million customers call and do the same thing, it would matter.
Ok Bezos. :rolleyes:

Bezos has to be able to put food on the table. :LOL:
Bezos owns all the tables and food.

I thought Amazon was going to have Cyber Deals week all week? Today there ain't deals worth shit.

I would never even think to ask this... It kinda boggles my mind. Now, if a person purchased yesterday and today it's $20 cheaper, I could see asking for a price match - otherwise you just return it and buy another at the lower price. Coming in after a sale has ended and demanding the sales price on the other hand....

I would never even think to ask this... It kinda boggles my mind. Now, if a person purchased yesterday and today it's $20 cheaper, I could see asking for a price match - otherwise you just return it and buy another at the lower price. Coming in after a sale has ended and demanding the sales price on the other hand....
Hey I know it was my fault, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Amazon is pretty good about bending backwards for you. They want you to own their Alexa products. The reason I had to go through 3 different reps is the first two weren't English (or at least from their names and spelling of words) and the last lady had an American name and knew what I was asking. I didn't want it to bad but I thought I would take it if they would give me it at the same price as the day before. Like I said Amazon is normally good about making the customer happy and $20 off ain't gonna kill them if they want to make a sale. No big deal I will wait for the next sale they happen all the time.

Hey I know it was my fault, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Amazon is pretty good about bending backwards for you. They want you to own their Alexa products. The reason I had to go through 3 different reps is the first two weren't English (or at least from their names and spelling of words) and the last lady had an American name and knew what I was asking. I didn't want it to bad but I thought I would take it if they would give me it at the same price as the day before. Like I said Amazon is normally good about making the customer happy and $20 off ain't gonna kill them if they want to make a sale. No big deal I will wait for the next sale they happen all the time.
Those poor Amazon reps must cringe when Nodle calls in weekly. Wants a free month of Prime for every minute late on the shipments hahahaha.

It looks like Amazon is stepping up their game with shipping, I see I can even get stuff delivered on Saturdays here. Must be trying to get that Christmas stuff pushed out.

On a side note, I was pretty impressed with how fast Gamestop shipped Madden to me during their black friday weekend deal. I chose the free shipping and it said it would be shipped out in 1-4 days after processing. Ordered Sunday night, got the game on Wednesday. Not bad for their slowest (and cheapest) option.

Man Amazon ain't playing around. I ordered something Saturday and its already being delivered today Monday. That is basically overnight for free.

On a side note, I was pretty impressed with how fast Gamestop shipped Madden to me during their black friday weekend deal. I chose the free shipping and it said it would be shipped out in 1-4 days after processing. Ordered Sunday night, got the game on Wednesday. Not bad for their slowest (and cheapest) option.
You got lucky then. Was it an open copy they are known to sell as new? I ordered a few games. 1 arrived already but was one of their not sealed but "new" that they do. There was sticker residue on the case so must have been a store display copy or something. Another item of same order finally is on it''s way and hope it arrives soon. Another order of 2 games has yet to ship. Funny I placed the order that has yet to ship first.

You got lucky then. Was it an open copy they are known to sell as new? I ordered a few games. 1 arrived already but was one of their not sealed but "new" that they do. There was sticker residue on the case so must have been a store display copy or something. Another item of same order finally is on it''s way and hope it arrives soon. Another order of 2 games has yet to ship. Funny I placed the order that has yet to ship first.
It was new and sealed. The disc was spotless too as I always check that.
I haven't ordered from them before so I wasn't sure what to expect either.

Man Amazon ain't playing around. I ordered something Saturday and its already being delivered today Monday. That is basically overnight for free.
No Sunday delivery?!

Back