Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

All things World of Warcraft

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
A good day in WoW today, two rare mounts drop plus a bonus mount from collecting so many mounts.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I see Classic is about to officially go live soon. It will be interesting to see how many people come back for it or leave the current WoW for it.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Man WoW is a big honey fest right now. Every is so big into this new bee mount and farming the jellys for it right now.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Still hunting for Jellys. Bought the Blizz Con virtual ticket as well. Getting so close to my bee mount.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Had a run in with my 15th Anniversary Collectors Edition. Next time I won't trust Amazon. But everything worked out. @C Pav knows everything I went though. Never thought it would be so limited.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So I finally got my 15th Anniversary Collection box set here last week. First of the box is huge! I did open mine because I wanted the statue and the free mounts and free game time as well. Everything is beautifully packaged as well. The statue is HUGE! Even though it's plastic, I was hoping for some sort of metal but it is still nice. The box art is great as well. Still just glad I was able to get my hands on one.