What's new
Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

All things World of Warcraft

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
LOL what did WoW do? 😂 so they introduced a new race and people are having fun with the names and the models.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Switched up to Shadow Priest, having fun learning new mechanics. I think WoW is free to play this weekend @C Pav .

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I had a good time this weekend going after the rare mount Lucid Nightmare. It was kinda long, but I enjoyed being able to do the whole thing myself.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So I have been looking for this rare mount. Basically on a 12hr spawn timer these crystals appear. You have to click 5 of them to get the mount before someone else does. It is in a huge area with about 80 points to check that you have to fly to and check each spot. Once you click on the next crystal appears, but it can appear at a previous spot that you have checked before. So it's a lot of work and there are others doing the same. I got real close the other night but someone got it before me. When someone gets it it displays a message for all to see in the area. So I have been checking for about a week now. There hasn't been one crystal spotted for about 3 days now. Thought I would check before bed last night and spotted a crystal and the rush was on. I tell you nothing gets you heart pumping like WoW sometimes. @C Pav knows what I am talking about. Well I was in a mad rush and had 4 down and spotted the fifth, and flew in real fast and got the mount.