What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All things World of Warcraft

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
So it is never to late to comeback. They just introduced last Tuesday a quest that takes you 5 minutes that maxes out your artifact weapon and all the traits. So for all of us that grinded all expansion to get there you can now get there in about 5 minutes. Never to late to catch up @C Pav !:D

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Well there goes my release day, boss just told me we have to go out of town next Tuesday to look at a project. Not really to big of a deal. Not looking forward to it that much.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
I had some fun leveling, but now that I hit 120, the fun is slowly going away. The new dungeons are just filled with mobs, way to many. I understand a few before bosses but it's out of had with this x-pac.

I had some fun leveling, but now that I hit 120, the fun is slowly going away. The new dungeons are just filled with mobs, way to many. I understand a few before bosses but it's out of had with this x-pac.
Sounds like the norm these days. I think my favorite dungeons I can recall were the 2 jungle ones a while back and most in that expansion.

Top Bottom