Stocks and investments

Sounds like there is a good chance that the U.S. might actually default on it's debts come October. You wanna talk about some panic. 

Today it better, at least not negative. It did pull up some at the end yesterday.

Were back boys!

53770zmoql0ct2zj88bu0lwxakzkvltkdgr5nn&rid=200.gif

Fed meeting later today, let's see if it holds.

Fed kicked the can down the road again. Pump on.

Excellent day again Gentlemen, rounds are on me.

oyejuu7s6mnroy6y09v2hc8aohdb3loyzvnzwn&rid=200.gif

I have been hearing more and more about this, they are trying to keep it quite. Have more than $600.00 in an account? The IRS wants to know about it.

A resolution introduced in the Maine House of Representatives today, September 22, urges U.S. Senators Susan Collins ®, Angus King (I), and the rest of the Maine congressional delegation to oppose President Joe Biden’s proposal to empower the IRS to monitor aggregate transactions going into and out of personal and business bank accounts whose value or total transactions exceed $600 in value, which ensnares the majority of active bank accounts. As the new state resolution filed by Maine Representative John Andrews points out, “President Joe Biden wants the IRS to have automatic access to information about every Americans' bank account as well as every PayPal, Venmo, and CashApp account, even if without any accusations of wrongdoing.” 
Biden’s Proposed IRS Bank Account Snooping Authority Runs Into State Resistance (forbes.com)

200.gif

Evergrande could be the tip of the iceberg for China housing market, China energy crises, UK fuel shortages, U.S. supply chain issues, Australian and Canadian housing bubbles, U.S. debt ceiling... just a massive powder keg being held together by China's brute force and U.S. printing money and propping up economy by buying 80 billion worth of bonds a month on made up money. Not to mention nearly 18 months of continuous growth with no REAL pullback.
Look at overnight repurchase reserve chart (Google it) for the FED. Basically banks store money in FED reserve overnight and lend it to other banks for a small %... typically few billion up to 50 billion during end of quarter to make balance sheet look good... well it's been skyrocketing since June... sitting at over 1.3 trillion currently. Banks are hoarding money instead of lending out... but why??? Cuz it's gonna go 💣, and they know it. Just don't know when. 1929 crash Oct 24. 1987 crash Oct 19. 2008 crash Sept 29.

Who knows if anything will happen. They may find a way out... or. Maybe it is the way out... they have two options. Crash the market... or inflation. If it's inflation their treasury yield can no longer afford our outstanding debt... if they crash the market and point the finger at each other.... they can stop printing money, stave off inflation and let the political chips fall where they may. Or it's all bullshit and no one really knows.

Where is the relief you promised @jmanz? October is almost here? People online sure are freaking out lately, they say this is the beginning of the collapse into "Dark Winter".

Got to love it. The governemt, that we pay taxes to, can't pay it's bills? So the answer is more debt...in fact just do away with the debt ceiling. All while if we can't pay our bills or debt our lives are ruined. 

It's October 1st. @jmanz and I am losing money, you lied to me you SOB. I want a refund!

@jmanz[/uSER] and I am losing money, you lied to me you SOB. I want a refund!
I said mid-October is when things historically turn around. Go back and look for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what happens when we hit the debt ceiling? You know the market is going to plummet. 

Back