All things related to the Xbox platforms

Specifically to this comment "You would think it would be a easy game to program" - I'm not sure that's how it works.  Driving off topic, but ask the guys at StudioMDHR (makers of Cuphead).   Simplistic looking graphics and gameplay for the most part.  Yet their game was delayed numerous times, and they've now had a "simple" DLC announced for quite a while that was supposed to have been out by like 2 years ago...

I wonder if it has something to do with the cell shading? Isn't both Cuphead, and Costume Quest both cell shaded? I thought most cell shaded games were somewhat hand drawn and then imported in? I could be mistaken though?

I must say I forgot how nice of a job Microsoft did with their headset though. Love the dial knob for the volume. Definitely the best headset for the Xbox.

Anyone play Hades yet? Keep hearing good things and seeing it everywhere.

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Hades | Xbox

What's the best deal out there right now for Gamepass? Amazon?

Everyone seems to be talking about this game, has anyone played it?

5mhg0iep26o71.jpg

Everyone seems to be talking about this game, has anyone played it?
I started it as well as Hades but not too far into them. IN fact I kind of have so little time I strat and hardly get much into any game.
Hades is a rogue game where you play dungeons over and over to earn "currency" to upgrade and hopefully improve to eventually beat the levels. Also requires skill to avoid damage and attack properly to beat the stages and eventual bosses.

THe Artful Escape has a nice art style. Not realistic graphics but colorful. It's more about the story and sicne not far into it not sure really how to explain it. 

Did anyone play Ghostrunner yet? I have heard good things.

ntb2u3eqfuo71.jpg

I wanted to give a big shout out to @C Pav for being such a good friend, and helping a brother out. 

d4qtyaw8k77usl2mawvzrq6pfgb2liua26yhbq&rid=200.gif

I'll make it up to you.

See you in the sewers...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoy the 'Rare' achievements on the Xbox, love the diamond and the sound it makes. This was a nice touch by Microsoft.

Had a blast last night until @C Pav killed me and left my wife and child without a husband. 😔

On of my favorite games on Xbox is being remastered, for those of you that haven't played it, it's one of the best.

Had a blast last night until @C Pav killed me and left my wife and child without a husband. 😔
You ordered it...
I was sad and wish we did not choose that endning. I did go and watch the other ending afterwards. I was sad again.

You ordered it...I was sad and wish we did not choose that endning. I did go and watch the other ending afterwards. I was sad again.
Dam, I just went and watched it as well, there really was not a happy ending either way.

@C Pav you picking up this collection?

Picked up Castlevania Advance Collection because they currently have it on sale, and I use to have the Gameboy version of those. 

I was informed that I bought the wrong collection, but this is what I wanted anyways.

apps.5747.14228995659094666.f9dbdd46-31e2-41df-8e45-9ff64797f94c.a2a7b451-6a22-4ae2-bd5b-db536dc3203b

That's a lot of games for $4.99 though.

• Castlevania

• Castlevania II Simon's Quest

• Castlevania III Dracula's Curse

• Super Castlevania IV

• Castlevania The Adventure

• Castlevania II Belmont's Revenge

• Castlevania Bloodlines

• Kid Dracula (never released in English before)

• History of Castlevania - Book of the Crescent Moon

Last edited by a moderator:
So now that I have been blowing through games, I saw that I had Battle Chasers installed and I wasn't really planning on playing it. So I loaded it up thinking it would be to complex of a RPG or I wouldn't get into it. But no it's actually a really good RPG, I am impressed. The upgrade system is easy to understand and the fights and art style, and even the music is really good. I had to force myself to quit playing last night because I didn't want to stop and it was getting late. If your looking for a nice RPG this is decent.

Back