All things World of Warcraft

Nice seeing some people getting back into WoW. ;)

The 9.1 patch is out now, if I only had time.

Unlocked Shadowlands flying tonight, WooT!

Looks like WoW is taking a big hit from all this lawsuit stuff. People are bashing them left and right and some of the big players are completely quitting and bashing Blizzard as well. The employees are suppose to stage a walkout today. I never would had thought this 'woke' culture would go after a video game. Find something else to do with your time.

I'm so sick of all this WoW stuff. These streamers talking all big about "Well I am leaving WoW over this" etc. Go ahead, no one cares. I watched a guy say that he was going to quit over it last night. Good luck his previous two videos he talked about how WoW has allowed him to quit his full time job and make YouTube videos for a living. If you leave your channel is dead. Dumb. No one cares, you are the one subscribing to the game, don't like it, don't play. Quit giving them your support. People are just trying to pretend like they are mad to get some spotlight. My favorite are people making them more mad saying things like "See you next xcpac"! It's the truth, no one can ever truly leave.

A nice explanation of the history of the game.

Basically, like I said.

pnq8uty83xe71.png

Boy with the new patch coming WoW devs are trying to pack everything that the players have been requesting for years. They know that the fan base is pretty unhappy with all the recent lawsuits etc. so they are really trying to sugar coat things now.

I think I am going to put my WoW playing on hiatus for awhile. I'm gonna try to focus on console games for this fall. 

People are leaving Blizzard left and right today. 

All these changes to the game thanks to cancel culture, has really soured the game for me. People need to quit freaking out so much. A lot of this stuff is what made the game fun in the first place. It's pretty much ruining the game for me. I will be focusing on console gaming from now on.

Twin Consorts and Big Love Rocket Renamed in Patch 9.1.5 - Wowhead News

All these changes to the game thanks to cancel culture"]Twin Consorts and Big Love Rocket Renamed in Patch 9.1.5 - Wowhead News[/url]
If I had a nickel......

If I had a nickel......
I know but if you know the WoW world it's falling apart"]@C Pav[/uSER].

You can earn a free mount in WoW for a limited time, by playing going through a tutorial in Hearthstone.

wowupdate01.png

I am pretty sure Microsoft will try to bring WoW to console port. They have Final Fantasy on there and word is they want a share of that market (on a console).

You know it's strange, you all used to joke with me about not being able to quit. Now that I have, I don't really miss it at all and I now realize how much of a chore it became. I have so much more free time now.

Back