The Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, & Apple TV+ Thread

I don't know nothing has just seemed like ti would be anything that I would like. I wish they would hurry up and release the new season of Breaking Bad.

I did watch Ferris Bueller's day off and Happy Gilmore the other day. Forgot how good both were.

I don't know nothing has just seemed like ti would be anything that I would like. I wish they would hurry up and release the new season of Breaking Bad.
If you liked Workaholics, I know you would like "It's always sunny in Philadelphia." It's hilarious.

Just finished a Netflix only series called House of Cards. Very enjoyable. Kevin Spacey is excellent.

Just finished a Netflix only series called House of Cards. Very enjoyable. Kevin Spacey is excellent.
Heard good things about this. I have been watching "The 70's Show" lol.

Been watching "Weeds" and "Gold Rush". Good stuff.

Well I finished "The 70's show". Last season really went downhill.

I noticed all 3 seasons of Ancient Aliens are on Amazon Prime.

I heard Miami Connection is now on Netflix. Can't wait to watch this.

nRVaoPC.jpg

Just watched Miami Connection. So awesome! Might have to pick this one up. Soundtrack is amazing also. Don't miss this one!

I highly recommend the video above the more I think about it.

Been watching Sabrina series :oops: I am out of stuff to watch. Has a good old Nickelodeon feel to it though.

Dude there is so much good stuff out there to watch. We just started in on the new season of Arrested Development after finishing up 8 seasons of Weeds.

Dude there is so much good stuff out there to watch. We just started in on the new season of Arrested Development after finishing up 8 seasons of Weeds.
I watched about 4 of those and stopped. It was really bad. They should had just let it die.

We watched the first two episodes and yeah they weren't very good. Going to stick it out though.

Trust me we aren't the only ones. Alot of people were hyped for it and got disappointed like us.

Does anyone stream from redbox? I read about their streaming service while reading about chromecast.

I didn't even know they had a streaming service.

Back