Coronavirus virus epidemic

Zero interest rates are a bad thing in the long run, especially so close to the lengthy period we had them following the not so long ago financial crisis. It leads to poor financial moves and unnecessary debt.
Hang on buying stuff I don’t need brb...

I went out on Saturday and re-stocked up on some of the ammo types that I was low on. I couldn't believe how many older men were in there doing the same. I lucked out and found a shelf that someone put the wrong ammo on, bought everyone they had. Picked up about 600 more rounds.

One thing I asked earlier in this thread and yet no one seems to be asking the question is "Why doesn't Russia have any cases and why aren't you hearing about this on the news"?

Most of the larger towns around us have no closed all their restaurants/bars/or events.

So I have seen the influx of people setting up GofundMe account trying to help pay their bills, but now I have got a couple of emails from companies and business that have them setup to help pay their employees sick pay or time away. I mean wtf? Shouldn't you as a company provide that? Kinda blown away that they would even do something like this.

One thing I asked earlier in this thread and yet no one seems to be asking the question is "Why doesn't Russia have any cases and why aren't you hearing about this on the news"?
They are probably just shooting everyone that comes down with it.

They are probably just shooting everyone that comes down with it.
I mean you have to admit it's strange.

Back