All things Obamacare

If you had 100 dollars in 1913 and you kept it in the bank. How much value is lost?  

Cumulative rate of inflation: 2372.6%

In other words it would take $2,472.59 to buy the equivalent now. 

Well it looks like Trump finally got around to killing this. Even though he had to use an executive order to do so. Makes me wonder what is going to change now.

So does anyone even know what is going on with the stuff still? Do you still have to carry insurance or get fined? Isn't this the year that if you didn't pay all along you get tossed in jail or something?

Well after all this time, there you have it folks.Judge rules Obamacare unconstitutional
And?? I guess maybe people maybe get out of whatever fine. Corporations got the excuse they needed to give out crappier health benefits, that won't go back to the way it was before. If this ruling stands, what happens next?

And?? I guess maybe people maybe get out of whatever fine. Corporations got the excuse they needed to give out crappier health benefits, that won't go back to the way it was before. If this ruling stands, what happens next?
You are correct. No one really even knows what goes on anymore except for insurance premiums rising, you can always count on that.

Back