What's new

All things related to the Sony Playstation platforms

nodle

Administrator
PS4 graphics look good!

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/8367659/1370901007_tc_the_division_screen_water_street_view_web_130610_4h15pmpt.jpg

ndboarder

The top down image with the controller on top is not a very flattering image of it. So what do people think of their new controller design? I think it looks like a pain, if you were to need to use the trackpad part of it. Owning a Vita, the touch sensitive part has issues at times, and even on the vita where it's the back of the device and at your finger tips it's not convenient to use. On this control where it seems for precision you'd have to let go with one hand or the other it seems even like more of a pain.

nodle

Administrator
I agree it's ok looking, but I will need to feel it hands on to make my final decision. The xbox 360 perfected the controller imho.

ndboarder

I agree it's ok looking, but I will need to feel it hands on to make my final decision. The xbox 360 perfected the controller imho.
I'd agree, except that from those I know who have held an Xbox One controller they say it is better yet, so the perfect has been made more pefecterest

ndboarder

Ya still can't decide on which console yet.
I think everyone needs TitanFall when it comes out. The reviews are amazing that I've read and I've heard from some that played at PAX or other game conventions that it is as good as everyone says

nodle

Administrator
  • All Retail Games Will Need To Be Installed

• No Audio CD Playback or MP3 Playback

• No DLNA Support for PC Media Servers

• No External Drive Support

• No 4K Output Support

• Sony Offering Blu-ray / DVD "One-Time Activation" Disc By Mail

• Day One Software Update Can Be Installed via USB

• Upgrade PS3 Games (CoD: Ghosts, BF4, Assassin's Creed 4) To PS4 for $9.99

WayneKerr

Huh. Wow. Nearly speechless at that list. Some of those are silly. Some of those items indicate that the future is not quite here yet and there will be at least a PS5. (A piss if you will. You heard it here first)

I just checked amazon for CoD: Ghosts. Its the same price for the PS3 as PS4. Can I play the PS3 version on a PS3 after I have upgraded to the PS4 version? Also, $10 seems steep for that "upgrade."

*shrug*