Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

All things related to the PS4

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I got a check in the mail from Sony for their PS3 lawsuit. Wasn't much ($10) but free money is free money.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Microsoft is just the sneaky awesome company you hate. Sony fanboy...

We can argue all day. I understand that Sony overall has generally higher rated first party exclusive games. Will never argue that. My like of MS comes from the launch of the original XBox. Having a hard drive for saves and all that was HUGE. No more need of a memory card. It had some great games as well and was new. 360 was good except the hardware issues BUT you can't deny the PS3 had it's issues as well but they just didn't happen so fast. 3 red rings was a terrible mistake but the PS3 suffer yellow light of death.

360 had a pretty amazing lineup of games and the online service was/is superior. RPGs were really being pumped out but then for some reason stopped. XBox One is just continuing where 360 left off BUT MS still needs to bring more games. Anyway, it's just that you can try and "hate" on one system or the other but without the competition things would not be as good for all game systems as they are.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So what does this all mean? Sony is partnering with Microsoft to compete with the awesomeness of the Nintendo Switch? 🙃