What's new
Fluxoid forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All things related to the PS4

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Picked up a PS Plus month card, that way I still got this months free games (been wanting to play Rime someday) plus I plan on buying a bunch of their sale games. Plus rumor has it whatever next months free games are, are suppose to be the best free games since PS Plus launch.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Picked up a PS Plus month card, that way I still got this months free games (been wanting to play Rime someday) plus I plan on buying a bunch of their sale games. Plus rumor has it whatever next months free games are, are suppose to be the best free games since PS Plus launch.
So, you have a membership for a month to claim the free games, then won't be able to access them after your sub expires?

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
My excitement for the PS4 Pro has somewhat worn off. I mean my normal PS4 looks great already and I keep hearing things about how loud the fan noise is on the PS4 Pro. So for now I am just going to keep using my PS4 until there is some sort of deal that I can't pass up.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
I sort of want a Pro but only because of the enhancements on my favorite PS4 exclusive MLB The Show. Of course then other games would be great to play on it as well...except I never touch the system besides for The Show.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
I sort of want a Pro but only because of the enhancements on my favorite PS4 exclusive MLB The Show. Of course then other games would be great to play on it as well...except I never touch the system besides for The Show.
I am not into sports games, but I did same game play footage for FIFA and man it looked just like watching it on TV, it was impressive. So I can only imagine what it would look like. The VR would always be a plus as well.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Nope. I bought it off some rack of cheapo games around Black Friday. I haven't turned my PS4 on in a long time though, can't even recall what I would've last played on it.

nodle

Forum Nazi
Staff member
Nope. I bought it off some rack of cheapo games around Black Friday. I haven't turned my PS4 on in a long time though, can't even recall what I would've last played on it.
I am interested when you do, I know you give the PS4 a bad time but it seems like a game that you will like.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
I am interested when you do, I know you give the PS4 a bad time but it seems like a game that you will like.
I don't give the PS4 a bad time. They have some good exclusive titles - I use it to play those. I prefer to play anything else on Xbox because that's the platform I prefer. I somewhat care about achievements. My friends play there. The controller is much better. All my opinions, but I don't give the PS4 a bad time, i just prefer something else.

C Pav

Codename: GB6
I got Jotun for the XBox and played some. Not bad but kind of difficult and I lost interest. Not a fan of expansions but the bike expansion has some decent reviews. As for themes...no not worth money. I also bought Firewatch for the XBox but have yet to play it.

Top Bottom