Let's talk beards

How was your day today? Me and @jmanz sat around and tried to come up with a beard oil company.

Been awhile, but I'm back baby. My beard is almost as long as it was the first time around, think I have about 1-2 more weeks to hit the spot. This time around I have barely used any beard oil. In fact I am just trying not to think about it at all and it it going way faster. They were right though, your beard grows way faster in the summer compared to the winter. I think it has something to do with you water intake.

Been awhile, but I'm back baby. My beard is almost as long as it was the first time around, think I have about 1-2 more weeks to hit the spot. This time around I have barely used any beard oil. In fact I am just trying not to think about it at all and it it going way faster. They were right though, your beard grows way faster in the summer compared to the winter. I think it has something to do with you water intake.
It's from the increased vitamin D in the summer months.

Well gentlemen, it was an honor and privilege to join your ranks, until next time.

Well gentlemen, it was an honor and privilege to join your ranks, until next time.
Shaved it off just in time for winter lol

Shaved it off just in time for winter lol
I don't follow the crowds.200.gif

My boss goes "you look a little scruffy this morning", the crazy part is I just shaved only a day ago. He says you must drink a lot of water. That's exactly what it is. It was hot over the weekend and I have been chugging water like crazy. My face hair grew in one day that normally takes about 3-4 days, insane!

Back