All things World of Warcraft

So I finally got my 15th Anniversary Collection box set here last week. First of the box is huge! I did open mine because I wanted the statue and the free mounts and free game time as well. Everything is beautifully packaged as well. The statue is HUGE! Even though it's plastic, I was hoping for some sort of metal but it is still nice. The box art is great as well. Still just glad I was able to get my hands on one.

o7o3nv5vzkt31.jpg

Seems like some of the new leaks may be true...

bolvar-high-res.jpg

Former Xbox Executive Joins Blizzard

Former Xbox executive Mike Ybarra announced recently that he is joining Blizzard as an executive vice president and general manager. Mike Ybarra was with Microsoft as the Corporate Vice President of Gaming for 20 years, and just recently left the company.

mikey.png

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/gsrxj6m.jpg[/img]

7ck9cpgfy4w31.jpg

Nice!

Engine and Data

• The engine team is working on taking advantage of RTX.

• The team strongly believes that the more machines that can run WoW, the better. At the same time they want to embrace modern technologies such as ray tracing, multi threading, and DX12.

• The team's focus isn't to make it hard to datamine, their focus is to make the game as efficient as possible. Strings are big and numbers are small.

• The team went to great lengths to make sure addon authors had access to things they needed. You can look up sounds by name and such. They did trip up a couple of times, but will fix it.

I've been having a blast leveling a fire mage lately.

The 15th Anniversary stuff drops today, can't wait to get the new mount! Limited time!

Well the Deathwing mount is officially over now.

New patch and races hit today.

Not liking the new patch at all. Seems like quite a few people don't.

None of you will really care, but after trying for Invincible Reins on WoW, they finally dropped for me tonight. 10 years! :eek:

I ended up getting one of the last rare mounts I wanted yesterday.

150035-mimirons-head.jpg

Some nice changes coming to the next expansion, adding ray tracing.

Looking good so far...

toghast01.jpg

So jacked after camping for a few days, just got a hard mount to get. Voidtalon of the Dark Star!

937544-voidtalon-of-the-dark-star.jpg

Back