Has anyone ever used "LastPass"?

They all try to monetize in some way.  I had LastPass premium for a  while.  $12 / year, no big deal, plus supports development of an app that's incredibly useful for me daily.  Plus it gave me some nice features - but now all those nice features are free and the ones behind the paywall are useless to me.  Thus, I no longer have a premium pass at the moment, but I'll probably re-up on it just to support continued development for that low fee.  If they ever increase it to much or go purely sub based though I would change all my passwords to something I could remember (less secure and like the old days before lastpass), delete all my content from them and be done with it.

I agree with you on LastPass. I used to go Premium but now their free has all the features I want. I feel pretty secure using it as well with their 2FA, and authenticator.

I'm still using Lastpass but have been looking back at 1Password again.

LastPass (and 1Password i suppose) should have closer to Android level capabilities to fill password for sites and apps in iOS 12 now. Plug-in works great across any browser I've used. What does 1Password offer that works better?

What does 1Password offer that works better?
I think their layout is better and cleaner inside the vault.

Well I made the switch to 1password last night. I think I am liking it more. Yes you have to pay, but its a service I use a lot.

Just wanted to say I didn't know 1password has their own built in 2FA authenticator, it works great.

Back