All things related to Nintendo platforms

How does everyone feel about the Switch after all these years? Seems like the little bugger sure holds its own, and plenty of games always coming out for it constantly. Nintendo really had a winner with this one.

It's good for Nintendo games, which are great games and all.  It is not good for AAA popular games or online play

[QUOTE='nodle]How does everyone feel about the Switch after all these years? Seems like the little bugger sure holds its own, and plenty of games always coming out for it constantly. Nintendo really had a winner with this one.
[/QUOTE]It gets played a lot in my house. Oldest loves it still.

It seems like it has turned into an 'Indie' machine. It must be easy to program since I see so many indie game developers make games for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Switch is 5 years old today! 🎂

I am starting to want a Switch again, but this time a Switch Lite. 🤓

My son and many of his friends play Fortnite online on the switch. Crazy how that game continues to be so popular.

Nintendo commented now.

Just saw the new Zelda vid...May 12, 2023 release.

Let us never forget the greatest wrestling game of all time!

D54BC1EA-AC18-47E2-BBA4-5177E0084F29.jpeg

What is with all the price increases on Nintendo's Switch Lite? Weren't they always $200? Now they are $260, what happened?

My daughter wants a Switch. I originally was going to get the Switch Lite, but she is wanting the full size for the sports. Would you recommend spending the extra $50 for the OLED version?

My daughter wants a Switch. I originally was going to get the Switch Lite, but she is wanting the full size for the sports. Would you recommend spending the extra $50 for the OLED version?
You should have just kept the one you had!

You should have just kept the one you had!
I was ahead of my time; my kids weren't at the right age. I just talked to my coworker and asked if his kids still play it, (hoping I could score it back cheap), and he said they play it all the time and love it. So, I guess I am looking fresh. I am thinking for the extra $50, it's probably worth it just for the built in 64gig memory.

Back