What mouse do you use for your computer?

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about a new mouse for my home PC, and was wondering what everyone uses? I currently use a Logitech G502, but was thinking about a new Coarsair mouse. Looking at the M65 RGB Elite, or the Ironclaw.

Here is my current:

51ChpZEuVOL._SX425_.jpg

The two I am considering:

71xJniFw-JL._SL1500_.jpg

61XfoqYoX2L._SL1500_.jpg

Why a change? The Corsair doesn't look much different than your existing Logitech.

I have a Logitech G903 at home on my desktop, wired. I have a couple different Surface Arc mice I use on laptops/tablets as needed. Have a MS Touch Mouse on my desk at work.

I don't know trying to get all my stuff over to Corsair. I don't need one exactly, but my g502 is getting worn out with the buttons starts to wear. I think both me and @C Pav bought ours at the same time.

The Schimitar is nice as well.

71lfe8SI0UL._SL1500_.jpg

DO you remember the RAT? and you got one? and hated it? Yeah those options you want to switch to will be the same. Look terrible so don't do it. Who needs a telephone on the side of their mouse? OH but the things it can do!?!?!?! Yeah, no it's stupid.

DO you remember the RAT? and you got one? and hated it? Yeah those options you want to switch to will be the same. Look terrible so don't do it. Who needs a telephone on the side of their mouse? OH but the things it can do!?!?!?! Yeah, no it's stupid.
Here come the man, the myth, the legend to shit on every thread because he is still using a Intellimouse.

Intellimouse fine for general PC use, probably fine for most gaming too. 10 buttons seems like way too much. Unless you have the tiniest fingers ever I think you'd be hitting the wrong thing all the time. I know I would, and I don't have large fingers at all. Besides, why have that many buttons, trying to put keyboard on the mouse? I have 2 side buttons, could be 4, but I still never use anything other than left/right click and scroll wheel anyway.

Intellimouse fine for general PC use, probably fine for most gaming too. 10 buttons seems like way too much. Unless you have the tiniest fingers ever I think you'd be hitting the wrong thing all the time. I know I would, and I don't have large fingers at all. Besides, why have that many buttons, trying to put keyboard on the mouse? I have 2 side buttons, could be 4, but I still never use anything other than left/right click and scroll wheel anyway.
Mostly for the MMO function, my WoW with healing. I could bind spells to each key for mouse overs.

Here come the man, the myth, the legend to shit on every thread because he is still using a Intellimouse.
I'm just telling you how it is. I have Logitech, and the one you have, and it's fine. I don't like the look of the Corsair or Razer stuff. Just saying how it is because I'm right.
Okay, okay I admit the second option in your original post looks nice and would go with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have CPAV's original Intellimouse 3.0 (Alienware edition) from 15 years ago. ?

So I tried the Schimitar, and while it was nice I missed the forward/backwards buttons on the mouse which is a must have. I went ahead and replaced it with the Ironclaw. Hopefully this will be a more natural one.

So got my Ironclaw at lunch. Pretty plain box. I will be honest I was a little worried because people said it's for large hands but dam it feels good. I haven't had a change to try it out yet, but this one looks like a winner!

This mouse is sex,fits my hand perfect and doesn't strain it. All the reviews said it's the best mouse for extended play. I will be keeping this one.

Actually pulled my old trust G502 mouse back out and cleaned her up (you can bring them back to life by using rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth). I forgot how good the mouse feels. I also needed the extra buttons.

What kind of mouse user are you?

411uECVKZPL.jpg

I seem to be a more of a Palm grip user. I also need a larger bulge in the back to make my hand feel more comfortable. Still using the G502 Hero edition, since it still feels best to me. But I am always on the lookout for that perfect mouse.

Still running a G903 - if I weren't at a PC, I'd assume I was using palm grip as well. When my hand is just resting, it is sort of that - but now that I'm paying attention it's more like the claw grip most of the time when I'm actually doing anything

I just recently picked up the Razer Basilisk V3 on Black Friday. It is basically a Logitech G502, but better. I am a palm grip user. I need a little bit of lift towards the back of the top of my tendons in my hands get tired. I also like to stretch out my fingers. So, I guess I tend to like a little bit larger of a mouse. I could care less about the RGB on the razer, but the feel of the mouse, the thumb rest, the high-quality optical switches, virgin PTFE feet, along with the scroll is so nice.

https://www.razer.com/gaming-mice/razer-basilisk-v3

Back