Stocks and investments

Got to plan my next big move.

200.gif

Lots of positive chatter regarding Skyworks(SWKS) lately from the talking heads on CNBC. More room to run according to Cramer.

Seems like the weed stocks are doing well again lately.

Bloodbath today.

Ok guys, got to re-coup after the end of this last week. Let's start the next week off good. Let's do the calculations.

200.gif

Been keeping a close eye on Nickel operations and other materials needed for batteries for electric vehicles.

It’s so hard to time these things, the way things work even seem to change. I was hearing and thinking the stock market would do a 30% correction or so for the past 5 years. I’ve always invested for the long term and will just have to stay that way. I was hoping to invest moderately aggressive and try to go to a lesser conservative investment funds at the beginning of a correction, but I will never know when that actually starts where it could be just a short term dip (10%).

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this to be good info......

Growth vs. Dividend Stock Weightings​

Age 0 – 25: 100% growth stocks, 0% dividend stocks

Age 26 – 30: 100% growth stocks, 0% dividend stocks

Age 31 – 35: 90% growth stocks, 10% dividend stocks

Age 36 – 40: 80% growth stocks, 20% dividend stocks

Age 41 – 45: 70% growth stocks, 30% dividend stocks

Age 46 – 50: 60% growth stocks, 40% dividend stocks

Age 51 – 55: 50% growth stocks, 50% dividend stocks

Age 55+: 40% growth stocks, 60% dividend stocks

https://www.financialsamurai.com/better-to-invest-in-growth-stocks-over-dividend-stocks-for-younger-investors/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to pick up some more AMD, Nvidia, and Qulacomm. Chips are so hot right now.

200.gif

I'm looking to pick up some more AMD, Nvidia, and Qulacomm. Chips are so hot right now.200.gif
Skyworks too dude.

I thought about Texas Instruments as well.

Considering making a last minute order of $TTDKY (TDK) and $UMC (United Microelectronics Corp). Before tomorrows opening.

New change of plans, I've re-done my math, I have a 66/23rds chance, so skipping TDK and going with UMC and going with more BA,FLIR, and NOC.

200.gif

Back