All things related to Nintendo platforms

One more little comment about that game listed above is the physics engine that they use. Like when you're playing pool the reactions are perfectly realistic.

Sending in our joy cons for the drift issue. They are still fixing for free.

Sending in our joy cons for the drift issue. They are still fixing for free.
You ran into this problem? Was it really noticeable?

You ran into this problem? Was it really noticeable?
Oh yeah terrible. A lot of hours have been put on it though. But it has been that way for awhile. Some never have the issue but I guess we were one of the not so lucky ones. He can still use with the pro controller but he likes to use the handheld method mostly.

Oh yeah terrible. A lot of hours have been put on it though. But it has been that way for awhile. Some never have the issue but I guess we were one of the not so lucky ones. He can still use with the pro controller but he likes to use the handheld method mostly.
Hey at least Nintendo is good about honoring it.

Hey at least Nintendo is good about honoring it.
Yup, easy to start the claim and get the shipping label. Will be interesting to see the turnaround time once I get it to the UPS store.

My Daughter is wanting Animal Crossing now.

My Daughter is wanting Animal Crossing now.
Son got that for Christmas. He hasn't played much. Still on that Fortnite game heavy.

Son got that for Christmas. He hasn't played much. Still on that Fortnite game heavy.
Sounds like my Xbox and my WoW. You want something new, but you always crawl back to what you love.

I did redownload Mudrunner last night. I forgot I had previously purchased it with my old account. My Daughter got into playing it some. I was showing her what 4 wheel drive does and engaging a rear locker, along with a winch pull.

Is there any local multiplier Tetris for the Switch? I thought Tetris 99 was, but from what I am seeing online is Tetris Effect Connected, is this correct?

Splatoon 3 gets a thumbs up from my 8 year old.

Splatoon 3 gets a thumbs up from my 8 year old.
Is it multiplayer only, or single player?

Is it multiplayer only, or single player?
Single player and multiplayer online. I don't believe you can do split screen local multiplayer.

I don't believe you can do split screen local multiplayer.
Thats a shame. It seems like it would be easy to have built in.

On another note, you better pick up Goldeneye.

Ordered Animal Crossing for my daughter (since I am tired of hearing about it).

The joycons are due back on Wednesday which would put the turnaround time at under 2 weeks which is great. Will update when I make sure everything works later in the week.

Back