5 minutes to kill yourself

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
Eating urinal cakes, short circuiting hand dryers, drinking from a mop bucket, urinating on PC's, stapling yourself, stabbing with a scissors, head in the paper shredder, lighter + aerosol can, pinata, talking to "the hand", being beaten by the church lady, shot with an umbrella... What better way is there to spend your day at work than all of that...

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Eating urinal cakes, short circuiting hand dryers, drinking from a mop bucket, urinating on PC's, stapling yourself, stabbing with a scissors, head in the paper shredder, lighter + aerosol can, pinata, talking to "the hand", being beaten by the church lady, shot with an umbrella... What better way is there to spend your day at work than all of that...
I think alot of people will like it, because they would love to actually do this to get out of work.

ndboarder

Bill Gates' Gimp
Members
I still can't get the one bigger guy to beat me, regardless of what I say to his pointless ramblings... and then there's a few people running around that it seems I should be able to get to do something, but I haven't had any luck with them either