Nostaliga items

nodle

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's post things we though were so cool growing up. I know a few of us on here like to reminiscence on our childhood days.

I'll start us off.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bmFwZe8PL._SY300_.jpg

Behind the ear headphones. Man I remember getting a first pair of these. You just looked so awesome wearing them (or thought you did). They were actually decent though and held up quite well. Most things Sony usually do though.

Let's post things we though were so cool growing up. I know a few of us on here like to reminiscence on our childhood days.I'll start us off.
Behind the ear headphones. Man I remember getting a first pair of these. You just looked so awesome wearing them (or thought you did). They were actually decent though and held up quite well. Most things Sony usually do though.
I have that same exact pair, I bought it for running on the treadmill.  I logged many miles with those and my late 90's MP3 player.  I can't find a picture of it though and don't know the brand name off the top of my head.

Minidisc players. I always wanted one. From the first time I saw them in the Matrix movie. Never did get around to getting one though. I remember Sharp made good ones though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Reebok Pump. What a revolutionary shoe. Everyone wanted these when I was in school. I remember finally getting a pair and then pumping them up so much that I blew out the bladder. I thought there should had been a safety for this?

7de2bd0bf6611ec66145c29ab30531fd.jpg

I always use to dream of having one of these. Radio Shack was awesome back in the day.

cYQy3hp.jpg

Race car sets. I remember going over to many friends houses to play these. It seems like everyone back hen had one. They were actually fun.

asset-1000478460.jpg

I loved watching this in the afternoon. Was a awesome show!

I don't know if its nostalgia or hoarding, but I some old video games.  Not many cool ones, mostly PS2 and Dreamcast.  I fired up the dreamcast over the winter.  Dag...it is slow and loud!  I'll be honest, I don't know if I'll ever get interested enough to play them.

...No, I think its hoarding.  Disregard.

I don't know if its nostalgia or hoarding, but I some old video games.  Not many cool ones, mostly PS2 and Dreamcast.  I fired up the dreamcast over the winter.  Dag...it is slow and loud!  I'll be honest, I don't know if I'll ever get interested enough to play them....No, I think its hoarding.  Disregard.
The Dreamcast was pretty awesome for it's time. First time I saw Soul Calibur I was blown away at the graphics. In fact I remember coming over to your house once @7ithium and seeing you playing it.

I know I posted earlier about this in here, but man minidisc players were really quite awesome for their time. I never did get to own one though, but always wanted one.

I always use to dream of having one of these. Radio Shack was awesome back in the day.
cYQy3hp.jpg
I always wanted one of these. You would think they'd have some pretty cool ones for sale these days.

You would think they'd have some pretty cool ones for sale these days.
Ya I hear you. I mean he have self driving cars, so the technology is there.

Also the best drink ever!

mnkvpxz56cyz.jpg

330px-Orbitzsoda.jpg

No vinyl in here..........................

You could be a drummer anywhere!

28ensdrxon321.jpg

Back