3D and resin based printers

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well first resin print has started, let's see how this goes, will give update tomorrow.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
So an update, I was up till about 12:30 last night cleaning up. Everything printed excellent. Coming from an FDM printer to resin, the detail is just so much more. There is some messy cleanup though. Supports broke free so easy and clean. I spilt a little resin filtering it back into the bottle, but nothing horrible. I will try to take a picture of the little miniature later.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Loving the printer so far, I am in the process of printing my largest print so far. Getting down the cleanup better as well. I plan on posting photos soon.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Well it was a close one last night I was pushing it, I am completely out of resin now. I've got a 1000ml bottle on it's way.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
These were the first two I printed and dry brushed, I am almost done with a large scale frost giant next.

HSuvfp0.jpg

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I have been pretty busy for a month or so, but today I finally got to print something again, and it is turning out great, I will try to post a pic when I get finished.