2142 Battlefield

That looks like a hella cool game. The first pic reminds me of Mech Warriors...

Reminds me of Tribes..that was like the first game i every played online, and I had a full blown addiction. Anyways I am interested in the new game mode called Titans.

Reminds me of Tribes..that was like the first game i every played online' date=' and I had a full blown addiction. Anyways I am interested in the new game mode called Titans.[/quote']Tribes 1 was cool. 8)

Just got done watching a 20min video of this game thanks to Travis. Man this is gonna be awesome! 8)

Looks Promising what did you think about it?

Looks Promising what did you think about it?
Looks so sweet, I just wish he would have drove a mech in it.

Yea I kinda wish that like the vehicles were more like simulated driving and not soo much arcade style. As in Not any boob will be able to just hop in a helicopter and fly away its more of a challenge to fly. Here's an idea like it or not. What do you think if they implemented like a flying school that you would have to get a badge in before you could fly, cause really there is nothing worse then hopping in a copter (say your gunning) and the pilot isn't any good. Same if you are piloting, if your gunner sucks you get shot down fast. What do you think about something like that?

LOL ya I love it when I hope in with someone and they just tip it over and crash and kill me.

LOL ya I love it when I hope in with someone and they just tip it over and crash and kill me.
I used to frequently have that exact problem in Halo... it's very pleasing :smt013

gotta love the battlefield series

I see this got "leaked" on the internet the other day. Useless though if you want to play online. Here is the opening game intro to it. Still don't know if I want to pick it up or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeAymy1S8wQ

Well i believe this game got released today. How many of you are going to buy it? I'm still not sure what to do.

Game released yesterday but early impressions do not sound overly impressive.

Ya alot of bad talk about it everywhere. Plus from what I hear is that it puts a piece of spyware on your system to watch your browsing habits to display ads within the game. No thanks EA! :smt075

Well it looks like its official!

Apparently there is a huge flap over Spyware that is included with the game that not only requires that you uninstall a Microsoft security update but there is also no mention of any of this on the outside of the box. As most people know, stores will not take back opened software but you must open the game to get this:

http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/4550/1161207535v8opbjhxrj11lbe5.jpg

:smt011 People are already paying for the software, if they are gonna pull that balogna it should at least be free and they can make their damn advertising driven money... ugh

Back