Coronavirus virus epidemic

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been seeing more and more talk about not allowing people into restaurants or shopping centers without proof of being vaccinated. Phase 2 it looks like.

Quite a bit of evidence coming out that the virus did originate from China, and to top it off some of it was funded by American firms, hmm the plot thickens…

What I don't get is if there is all this fraud and stuff then why aren't hackers finding the information such as emails and other communications? I feel if there was then it would have been found just like other conspiracies. The government and others just that good at security?

What I don't get is if there is all this fraud and stuff then why aren't hackers finding the information such as emails and other communications? I feel if there was then it would have been found just like other conspiracies. The government and others just that good at security?
If you were going to do something like this and you work for the government, the first rule of thumb would be in place meetings only (which they did do), and never ever use any email, or electronic devices. Nothing is private that way anymore (hasn't been for many years). They know this.

I always wondered, shouldn't there be good guys on the conservative side of things?

Looks like the shit is hitting the fan for Fauci now, sounds like he was in bed with China all along and trying to cover it up. Who would had thought it? :cautious:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-emails-backlash
Not only does this show how evil he and people like him are, but anyone that supports him. He is part of the leftist agenda and they will all ignore it and deem it necessary.

Biden said he will announce a global vaccination plan, can you say NWO?

200.gif

Biden said he will announce a global vaccination plan, can you say NWO?

200.gif
Free beer and Krispy Kreme in the name of health!

Let me get this straight, the covid "vaccine" is not a vaccine by any definition by current medical standards, mainly because:

1) It doesn't cure a disease, just potentially lessens it. Also the up to 95% effectiveness is about lessening symptoms, doesn't have to be all, but just maybe one or more.

2) It's in an experimental stage at least until 2022 and 2023 depending on it's phase. Also still using placebo controlled studies, meaning there are people not getting the real thing (lucky for them).

https://www.modernatx.com/covid19vaccine-eua/providers/clinical-trial-data

Moderna - Placebo trials

Oh, but we must stop the spread. Depends who you ask, even conflicting among left leaning sources, none of the current vaccines are known to stop the spread, meaning all the efforts of these vaccines are being experimental on mass herds of people and lots of lies.

TIME - Vaccine's don't stop spread

National Geographic - Vaccines block most transmissions

Also, the death rate is reported at 2% of infected, I don't wish anyone anything bad, but life happens and death statistics of several other things surpass covid. Ah, but not only is that figure get skewed with the magical if you died in a car crash with covid, it's attributed to covid, but the rate in people 60 or under is significantly lower, so maybe we could put more effort in protecting our elders instead of experimenting on everyone and potentially altering their hormones or DNA.

Even the CDC reports deaths attributed to getting the vaccine itself, only of which is reported of course, they have as of this post, 4,863 deaths from the vaccine. Yes a very low percentage of total, but more than those who died in the 9/11 attacks to put in perspective.

Oh, and Dr. Fauci, the saving grace of us all, the man who cried wolf of the HIV crises in the 1980's, said the sky was falling, and we could all potentially transmit HIV by simple touch.

https://www.aier.org/article/fauci-was-duplicitous-on-the-aids-epidemic-too/Fauci- HIV crises

He seemed to have learned his ways and be more careful in his approach to these things, which was seen in the early onset of the covid pandemic in 2020, but flip-flopped again for political gain which suites his style. (I don't think I need to post the many video's and evidence of this, so I'll save my time).

Back