Fluxoid

Welcome to Fluxoid. Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today!

‘SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN’

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
With Congress having voted to release a CLASSIFIED Internal memo which lays out the rampant abuse of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) searches and the "Deep State" facing public exposure of the hideous shenanigans they've been pulling against our own country, it is feared the "Deep State" will pull out all the stops to launch a false flag attack against our own country just to kill the story and divert public attention  of how they have been spying on the American people and worse, how they intentionally tried to overthrow our Presidential Election.

Davidc

Caulk Sucker
Members
"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Set To Rock DC, "End Mueller Investigation"

All hell is breaking loose in Washington D.C. tonight after a four-page memo detailing extensive FISA court abuse was made available to the entire House of Representatives Thursday. The contents of the memo are so explosive, says Journalist Sara Carter, that it could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and the Department of Justice and the end of Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/explosive-shocking-and-alarming-fisa-memo-set-rock-dc-end-mueller-investigation

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Twitter is censoring #ReleaseTheMemo by keeping it off of Trending, even though it's been tweeted more than 45k times IN THE LAST HOUR. None of the current trending hashtags have anywhere close to that amount.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.
Source

C Pav

Codename: GB6
Members
Can someone explain what this all means? Is it about democrats, Obama and Hillary super illegal activities? Is it Trump and Republicans doing bad? I don't understand.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
I will be surprised to see if anyone ever gets to see this. Still a "top secret" document. The president can authorize it's declassification, but the Senate would still have to approve it. If it really is that devastating (which I am sure it is), we will never see it unfortunately.

jmanz

I bought you the sims
Members
Can someone explain what this all means? Is it about democrats, Obama and Hillary super illegal activities? Is it Trump and Republicans doing bad? I don't understand.
Short and sweet, Dem collusion with FBI and others.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Ya I don't think this story is going anywhere. Trump just signed the new version. If there was really something good he would had waited.

nodle

Cheesemonger
Administrator
Still waiting for this to make more news, it's their, but being kinda hushed at the moment. This along with the texts. I think all hell is gonna break loose once it hits the public.